CAGD Webinar: Surgical and Prosthetic Techniques for Esthetic Immediate Implant Restorations
December 31 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$100 – $150
Date: 24/7 Pre-Recorded Webinar
Time: Your Own Time
Location: Your Location
CE: 2 Lecture CE Units (AGD Subject Code 690 – Implants)
Speaker: John DiPonziano, DDS, MAGD, MAAIP, DICOI, CDT
AGD Members: $100
Your registration includes access to the pre-recorded webinar and the quiz for CE credit.
Placing immediate implants into fresh extraction sites requires attention to detail which is more critical than conventional placement in a healed ridge. When immediate placement involves the esthetic zone of the maxilla, the technique sensitivity becomes even more demanding.
From the proper surgical positioning to final restoration, creating implant prostheses that look natural and have good long-term health, require the adherence to specific procedures and guidelines.
Providing a stable prosthetic foundation is the first step. This is accomplished by the selection – and accurate surgical placement – of the immediate implant fixture. After fixture integration, the use of predictable restorative techniques will enhance the probability that the desired esthetic and functional outcome will be achieved.
This 2-hour webinar will describe in a straightforward and illustrative format, the protocols necessary to accomplish the above goals.
- criteria for esthetic restorations
- proper site preparation for fixture placement
- atraumatic extraction and grafting procedures for bone preservation
- analog and digital impression techniques to ensure accurate restorations
- choosing the proper implant, healing abutment, and impression coping
- various clinical examples and how they are accomplished
Dr. John DiPonziano has been performing the surgical placement and prosthetic restoration of dental implants since the mid-eighties. A 1983 graduate of Temple University School of Dentistry, he also completed a three-year didactic and participatory program in Implantology at the University of Pennsylvania in 1988. He is a Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, a credentialed member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, a Master and LLSR of the Academy of General Dentistry, and a Master of the American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics. He served as President of the New Jersey Academy of General Dentistry in 2003, and Chaired the AGD Implantology Task Force, which formulated universal educational guidelines for implant training in 2009.
Register at the bottom of the page for 24/7 access to this pre-recorded webinar and quiz.
From the Dental Board of California (DBC) Interactive courses such as live video conferencing, live webinar, live lecture and live workshop demonstrations may be considered as a live course.
Getting Your CE Credits
- Purchase course online at the bottom of this page
- Receive your Webinar Video Link from CAGD which will be emailed to you during business hours (M-F 8am to 5pm) (this is a protected video which you paid for, please do not share your private access link URL)
- Watch and learn all concepts in the Webinar
- Take the quiz from the link in the video description and complete with at least 80% correct.
There are no refunds for this pre-recorded webinar. Access is 24/7 and there is no deadline to watch it and take the quiz for CE.