CAGD: Webinar – 3D Endodontics – Dr David Kelliny 4 of 4 – RCT
January 1, 2022 - December 31, 2025$49 – $199
Date: 24/7 Pre-Recorded Webinar
Time: Your Own Time
Location: Your Location
CE: 2 Lecture CE Units (AGD Subject Code 070)
Speaker: Dr. David Kelliny
AGD Members; $129
Your registration includes access to the pre-recorded webinar and the quiz for CE credit.
- Endodontics has seen significant technological advances in the last few years, enhancing the precision and predictability of treatment. Although endodontic treatment is a predictable modality, certain case limitations may lead to failure. Difficult access, severely calcified canals, difficult and complex internal anatomy and inaccessible surgical sites, can lead to failures or poor to guarded prognosis.
- The purpose of this comprehensive course is to introduce new technology and new information related to Guided Access in Endodontics and the Gentle Wave Procedure.
- These advancements in digital Endodontics has made such cases predictable and highly successful. It also increases patients’ acceptance to treatment. Understanding this technology allows for minimally invasive procedures with lower risks and higher success rates.
- Develop a balanced decision process of guided case selection and treatment planning.
- Understand the process and limitations of the KEndo access guide and its applications.
- Develop an understanding of new advancements in 3D endodontics as related to a New endodontic procedure “The Gentle Wave procedure”.
Dr. David Kelliny earned his Bachelors in Dental Surgery from Cairo University in 1992; He graduated with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from University of Southern California in 1998 and earned a Certificate in Endodontics also form USC in 2001.
Dr. Kelliny is currently a part time Clinical Assistant Professor at the Herman Ostrow School of dentistry of USC post graduate Endodontic program and has been teaching at USC since 2002; he is involved in teaching and lecturing residents on various aspects of Endodontics with a specific emphasis on Surgical Endodontics, 3D endodontics and Dental Implants.
Dr. Kelliny is a member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Western Los Angeles Dental Society, American Association of Endodontists, American Dental Society Anesthesiology and International Congress of Implantologists.
Register at the bottom of the page for 24/7 access to this pre-recorded webinar and quiz.
Getting your CE credits
- Purchase course online at the bottom of this page
- Receive your Webinar Video Link from CAGD which will be emailed to you during business hours (M-F 8am to 5pm) (this is a protected video which you paid for, please do not share your private access link URL)
- Watch and learn all concepts in the Webinar
- Take the quiz from the link in the video description and complete with at least 80% correct.
There are no refunds for this pre-recorded webinar. Access is 24/7 and there is no deadline to watch it and take the quiz for CE.