CAGD: Surgical and Prosthetic Techniques for Esthetic Immediate Implant Restorations * LIVE WEBINAR *
August 19 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$125.00 – $200.00
CE units: 2 lecture
AGD Subject Code: 690 (Implants)
AGD Members – $125
Non-members – $200
Speaker: John DiPonziano, DDS, MAGD, MAAIP, DICOI, CDT
Placing immediate implants into fresh extraction sites requires attention to detail which is more critical than conventional placement in a healed ridge. When immediate placement involves the esthetic zone of the maxilla, the technique sensitivity becomes even more demanding.
From the proper surgical positioning to final restoration, creating implant prostheses that look natural and have good long-term health, require the adherence to specific procedures and guidelines. Providing a stable prosthetic foundation is the first step. This is accomplished by the selection – and accurate surgical placement – of the immediate implant fixture. After fixture integration, the use of predictable restorative techniques will enhance the probability that the desired esthetic and functional outcome will be achieved. This 2-hour webinar will describe in a straightforward and illustrative format, the protocols necessary to accomplish the above goals.
- criteria for esthetic restorations
- proper site preparation for fixture placement
- atraumatic extraction and grafting procedures for bone preservation
- analog and digital impression techniques to ensure accurate restorations
- choosing the proper implant, healing abutment, and impression coping
- various clinical examples and how they are accomplished
Dr. John DiPonziano has been performing the surgical placement and prosthetic restoration of dental implants since the mid-eighties. A 1983 graduate of Temple University School of Dentistry, he also completed a three-year didactic and participatory program in Implantology at the University of Pennsylvania in 1988. He is a Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, a credentialed member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, a Master and LLSR of the Academy of General Dentistry, and a Master of the American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics. He served as President of the New Jersey Academy of General Dentistry in 2003, and Chaired the AGD Implantology Task Force, which formulated universal educational guidelines for implant training in 2009.
By registering and attending this event you are giving permission to be in a photograph/video of the event unless you ask not to. Click here for the full details of our photo/video policy.
- If you are NOT an AGD Member and register as one, you’ll need to re-register as a Non-Member to get in to any California AGD courses. If your AGD Membership has expired you can renew here: https://www.agd.org/join-agd/online-application
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
- Registrations are subject to a $50 non-refundable processing fee.
- Cancellations made by email prior to 8/07/23 will receive a refund less the $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations made after 8/07/23 are completely non-refundable.
- Transfer of a registration to another name will be considered by email request through 8/07/23.