SSAGD: Restorative Dentistry: A hands-on workshop
August 6 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Speaker: Dr. David Rice
2035 Hurley Way, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95825
AGD members/dental students – $750
Non AGD members – $1050
CE: 8 CE (participation)
- Different composites for different locations
- Different Cementation Methods
- Clinical procedures for adhesive luting and self-adhesive luting
- Why does my LED light influence clinical outcomes on cementation?
- Successful clinical outcomes with IPS emax
- The Y’s of Zirconia
Dr. David Rice graduated cum laude in 1994 from The State University of New York at Buffalo’s School of Dental Medicine. In 1995, he completed his general practice residency from the Allegheny General Hospital in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. With a strong belief in continuing education and mentorship, Dr. Rice went on to complete continuums at the Pankey Institute, The Dawson Center, and The Spear Center all while building the Restorative Practice of his dreams and maintaining an associate clinical professorship at the SUNYab School of Dental Medicine. Seven short months ago, Dr. Rice combined his passions for teaching, mentoring, and making a difference and igniteDDS was born. Today he continues to maintain his private practice and travels the country inspiring dentistry’s future to live their dream, have great success and to make that same difference that has brought him so much joy.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
By registering and attending this event you are giving permission to be in a photograph/video of the event unless you ask not to. Click here for the full details of our photo/video policy.
- If you are NOT an AGD Member and register as one, you’ll need to re-register as a Non-Member to get in to any California AGD courses. If your AGD Membership has expired you can renew here: https://www.agd.org/
- Registrations are subject to a $50 non-refundable processing fee.
- Cancellations made by email prior to 7/22/22 will receive a refund less the $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations made after 7/22/22 are completely non-refundable.
- Transfer of a registration to another name will be considered by email request through 7/22/22.