CAGD: Fall Meeting – Endotricks: Using Technology and Technique to Start and Finish More Endo
September 25, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$129 – $199
FALL MEETING brought to you by DELTA DENTAL
Credits: Total 8 Lecture CE Units; AGD subject code 070 (Restorative)
AGD and Delta Dental Members – $129
Non-Members – $199
Speaker: David Kelliny, BDS, DDS
Date: Saturday, September 25 2021
Location: Marriott Irvine Spectrum, 7905 Irvine Center Dr., Irvine, CA
or LIVESTREAM (via Zoom)
Continental Breakfast and Lunch included for those who attend in-person (In-person seating is limited!)
Endodontics has seen significant technological advances in the last few years, enhancing the precision and predictability of treatment. Although endodontic treatment is a predictable modality, certain case limitations may lead to failure. Difficult access, severely calcified canals, difficult, complex internal anatomy and inaccessible surgical sites can lead to failures or poor to guarded prognosis.
The purpose of this comprehensive course is to introduce new technology and new information related to Case selection in Endodontics, Osteo Necrosis of the Jaw as related to endodontics, Cracked tooth Syndrome and the Gentle Wave Procedure.
These advancements in Endodontics have made such cases predictable and highly successful. It also increases patients’ acceptance to treatment and success rate. Understanding these limitations and advancements allows for safe procedures with lower risks and higher success rates.
At conclusion participants should be able to:
- To read CBCT scans for endodontic purposes
- Assess case difficulty and proper case selection
- Develop a balanced decision process of case selection and treatment planning.
- Take proper precautions when treating patients with risk of ONJ
- Develop an understanding of new advancements in 3D endodontics as related to a New endodontic procedure “The Gentle Wave procedure”.
Dr. David Kelliny earned his Bachelor’s in Dental Surgery from Cairo University in 1992. He graduated with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from USC in 1998. He also earned a certificate in Endodontics from USC in 2001.
Dr. Kelliny is currently a part-time Clinical Assistant Professor at Herman Ostrow School of dentistry at USC Post Graduate Endodontics program. He has been teaching at USC since 2002 teaching and lecturing residents on various aspects of Endodontics with a specific emphasis on Surgical Endodontics, 3D Endodontics and Dental Implants. Dr. Kelliny is also an active member of various Dental Organizations and Societies.
Register and Pay for your Tuition at the bottom of this page
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
- If you are NOT an AGD Member or Delta Dental member and register as one, you’ll need to re-register as a Non-Member to get in to any California AGD courses. If your AGD Membership has expired you can renew here: https://www.agd.org/join-agd/
- Registrations are subject to a $50 non-refundable processing fee.
- Cancellations made by email prior to 9/04/21 will receive a refund less the $50 processing fee.
- Cancellations made after 9/04/21 are completely non-refundable.
- Transfer of a registration to another name will be considered by email request through 9/04/21.