SCAGD: Modern Digital Endodontics Making Dentistry Easier
August 26 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
About the Course:
CE: 6 lecture & 2 participation units (Subject Code 070)
Endodontics have seen significant technological advances in the last decade enhancing the precision and predictability of treatment. The purpose of this presentation is to show and discuss new technologies and advancements in the field of endodontics that could influence a clinician’s choice of a specific approach and enhance treatment success and outcome. There will also be a hands-on portion of this course practicing using new rotary files with the materials provided.
At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Read CBCT scans for endodontic purposes
- Use differential diagnosis to rule out oral pathology
- Diagnose cracked teeth clinically, using CBCT scan
- Develop an understanding of the use of the K-Endo access guide and its applications
- Develop an understanding of new advancements in 3D endodontics and 3D apical surgery utilizing guided technology
- Spend time with hands on practice using new rotary files available and materials
About the Speaker:
Dr. David Kelliny earned his Bachelor’s in Dental Surgery from Cairo University in 1992. He graduated with a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from USC, University of Southern California in 1998. He earned a Certificate in Endodontics from USC in 2001.
Dr. Kelliny is currently a part-time Clinical Assistant Professor at the Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry at the USC post graduate Endodontics program. He has been teaching at USC since 2002 teaching and lecturing residents on various aspects of Endodontics with a specific emphasis on Surgical Endodontics, 3D Endodontics, and Dental Implants. Dr. Kelliny is also an active member of various Dental Organizations within the dental community.
Registration begins at 7:30 am
****Continental Breakfast & Lunch provided ***
** Free Parking Available **
Refund Policy: Non-refundable as of 08/20/18
*****Register early, limited seating!****
Registration:Register securely online on the SCAGD website