Osseodensification Hands-on Training
October 13 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
CE: 8 Participation CE Units
Date: Saturday, October 13, 2018
Time: 8am to 5pm
Place: Renaissance Newport Beach, 4500 MacArthur Blvd, Newport Beach CA
Cost: $650 for AGD members; $900 for non-AGD members
Includes continental breakfast and buffet lunch.
This whole-day training will minimize the learning curve and help understand the science behind Osseodensification. This course teaches the clinical Versatility of Osseodensification utilizing the Densah® Bur Technology
- Compaction Autografting technique.
- Densification Guide for any implant system.
- Site optimization utilizing the Densah® Bur to increase Implant Stability.
- Sub-Crestal Sinus Autografting, Lateral Ridge Expansion, Immediate implant Placement, Guided Expansion Graft Procedures.
- Densify After Cut (DAC) Protocol.
- Universal Guided Surgery Protocol.
- Understand the scientific principal of Osseodensification
- Discuss its effect on implant total stability development for early and immediate loading
- Describe implant micro-motion and its clinical significance.
- Learn how bone can be optimized with adequate instrumentation.
- How can we preserve bone, plastically expand it, and enhance its strength in a controlled method.
- Review the Biomechanical, Clinical and the Histological evidence of Osseodensification (BIC, Bone volume)
- Learn how to “Optimize the Site to Predictable Outcome.”
- Learn how to optimize the implant practice to Create More with Less.
- Risk assessment and avoiding complication
- How to bill adequately for Osseodensification procedures
Speaker: Dr. Salah Huwais, DDS, PLLC
Dr. Huwais is the founder of Osseodensification. He maintains a private practice focusing on periodontics and surgical implantology in Jackson, Michigan. Dr. Huwais completed his periodontics and implantology surgical training at the University of Illinois at Chicago. He serves as an Adjunct Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Minnesota, Dental Implant Program. Dr. Huwais lectures nationally and internationally on periodontal and surgical implantology procedures. He is Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology and the American Board of Oral Implantology and was the 2017 Recipient of the AAID Foundation Isaih Lew Memorial Research Award. Dr. Huwais is the inventor of the Densah® Bur technology.